LEF 2019: Laser seminar in February 2019 in Fürth
On February 26 and 27, 2019 the Institute of Photonic Technologies and the Bayerisches Laserzentrum GmbH cordially invite you to the 22nd LEF seminar at the Stadthalle of Fürth.
Representatives from economy and science have the chance to exchange experiences on the state of the art and future developments for the use of lasers in electronics production and precision engineering.
Besides application related lectures on current trends and developments, the accompanying industrial exhibition as well as the traditional evening event offer the possibility to have a look at latest system technology and systems engineering and to get in touch with experts in the field of laser micro technology in relaxed atmosphere.
In 2019, we are focusing on the following topics:
- Temperature monitoring as quality control
- Latest trends in micro joining techniques
- Processes for an optimal surface
- 3D micro machining of functional structures
- Safety first – Safety aspects during laser material processing (Pecha Kucha)
Information, program and registration: www.lef.info (09.01.19).